Conditions of Sale below plus you must be 18 or older to sign
1) The purchaser is allowed up to 72 hours to return said kitten/cat, at the purchaser’s expense, if not verified to be healthy. Kitten/cat must be isolated from all other animals during the first 72 hours. All sales are final after 72 hours of the purchaser receiving the kitten/cat. We no longer ship however if any shipping is required all shipping and vet related expenses are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Seller will not accept the return of said kitten/cat if exposed to any other animal (s). Purchase price and/or deposits are non-refundable. Only a replacement of the kitten or cat, if available. Seller reserves the right to have up to 1 year to accept a replacement of different color, age, sex or temperament or contract is null and void. No replacements will be made until the original kitten/cat is returned within 3 days with registration papers, health records and a signed original document from the vet. Seller reserves the right to have a second opinion provided by the veterinarian of seller’s choice at purchaser’s expense. Only a replacement of a kitten or cat up to 1 year from purchase date will be given.
2) This Health Warranty on the kitten/cat is good up to 1 year from date of purchase. Should kitten/cat become ill or die before 1 year of age from a disease, a licensed veterinarian’s written report and autopsy report proving that the cause of illness originated at the Vannies Paws Cattery, will be required before any replacement will be considered. The seller’s liability shall be limited to a replacement kitten/cat valued at the original purchase price and to the original purchaser of the kitten/cat. All veterinarian related expenses are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Breaching this contract, either verbal, written or through neglect or avoiding to communicate on the purchasers behalf will result in legal action. In the event the purchaser is found to have violated any of these terms of this agreement/contract the purchaser agrees to pay any and all costs resulting from litigating this contract. Up and including court costs, attorney fees and court fees associated with enforcing the terms of this agreement/contract. Any legal action, which may arise, shall be considered in accordance with the laws of the state of Wisconsin and all obligations of the parties created herein and hereunder are performable in the county of Kenosha.
3) We do not knowingly sell any of our kittens with any problems. They are all vet checked before leaving us. Seller does NOT GUARANTEE against treatable problems that can be brought on by stress. (Stress can be brought on by shipping, going to a new home and being exposed to other animals) This includes Fungus (Ring Worm), yeast, internal parasites, minor URI, etc. Seller does not guarantee teeth. It can take up to a year for teeth to come in correctly. This breed does not always have perfect teeth and we don’t guarantee they will be straight now or in the future. Seller does not guarantee against parasites, we worm 3 times at the cattery plus use a product called Revolution. It is up to you to take a sample to your vet after acquiring your pet and continue any/all vaccinations and worming. Seller is not responsible for any veterinary fees once the kitten has left the cattery.
4) If this kitten/cat was purchased as a pet and was not previously neutered/spayed. Purchaser agrees to neuter/spay the kitten between the ages of 6 to 8 months of age or 30 days of purchase for an adult. We do not guarantee against undescended testicles, as it can take a year for a male to drop.
The purchaser agrees and guarantees that this kitten/cat will not be used as a stud/queen for breeding. Registration papers will be provided upon documentation of a licensed veterinarian certification of neutering/spaying.
5) Both parents of this kitten are DNA/PKD negative. Which means the kitten/cat you are buying is negative. No testing is required, all our adults are negative.
6) We are also a FIV and Feline Leukemia negative cattery. There is no reason to unnecessarily test your cat or kitten for any of these diseases, we have tested all our cats. This contract is null and void if a FIP or Feline Leukemia vaccination is given to your cat. Should the FIP or Feline Leukemia shot be given, this contract is null and void.
7) Under no circumstances will this cat be sold, leased or given to any pet shop, research facility or similar facility. Should you find yourself unable in a situation that you can no longer keep you r kitten/cat and can’t find an acceptable home we will take the kitten/cat back with no questions asked and rehome him/her for you. This will be done at the purchasers expense provided the kitten/cat has been to the vet, up to date on vaccinations and has no contagious diseases.
8) Failure to sign and return this agreement prior to kitten/cat transferring ownership and leaving Vannies Paws Cattery becomes an AS IS sale and relieves the seller of any and all liability. Both parties need to sign for this to be a valid contract.