Please fill out our adoption form before inquiring
Our Babies do not leave us until 12 – 16 weeks. Many times we hold them longer if we feel they are not big enough Plor emotionally ready to go into a new home. We also evaluate them for show purposes and that can take several weeks. But all our kittens are worth it.
Our Kittens do not leave us till 12+ weeks
CFA Grand Champion Sired 6 week old red x white boy long hair. Sweet personality, loving boy, but hard to keep clean. Loves to dunk in his wet food daily. He does have to compete with others so I can’t blame him. Just adorable. Breeding and Show rights are extra
Pet Priced at
Just as her brother she is CFA grand champion sired. She is the runt of the litter but she holds her own with her 4 brothers. She is a sweet little thing being offered only as a pet.
ON HOLD for Nikki
CFA Grand Champion Sired 6 week old boy. I believe he is a copper eyed white. Very sweet x friendly, but a bit messy like his brother at the food bowl. Selling as a pet only.
(We will be listing more as we make our decisions of who will we will be showing this year. So please check back often)
All our kittens come with a kitten kit which includes:
- All paperwork, contract, Health Record (2 vaccinations, vet exam, wormings)
- Food (wet and dry)
- Eye Wipes
- 1 dose of Revolution
- On going support for you and your pet throught his/her lifetime
Our pricing starts at 750+ (Persians/ELH & Himalayans) breeding/show rights are extra to approved catteries
1,000+(Exotic Short Hair) breeding and show rights are extra to approved catteries
(this pricing depends on the quality, color and breed)
NOTE – Our kittens leave us no earlier than 12 to 16 weeks old NO exceptions
(This depends on their emotional and physical development)
WE DO NOT:
- We do not hold kittens with out a deposit
- We do not trade or exchange kittens or cats
- We do not sell to 3rd Parties (our contract is with the purchaser)
- We do not rent, lease or lend our breeding/show cats to other catteries
- We do not sell breeding cats in our CFA/TICA region (we will consider selling a show kitty after it has been altered)
- We do not sell to breeding catteries that are not registered
- Please note we feel our pricing is more than fair we do not negotiate on pricing
- Do not ship as of 11/13 per USDA requirements (you can fly into O’Hare in Chicago, IL or Mitchell in Milwaukee, WI to pick your pet up. We also have a flight Nanny that can fly to an airport near you for a fee.
- As of 2010 we do not have buyers come to our home for the health and safety of our kittens. We have references, our vet, other breeders and buyers that we have sold to. We sell at shows and we meet people within an hour free after that we charge a small gas fee. We are firm regarding this issue. We are also happy to discuss this at length if you choose to do so. Thank you in advance for understanding.
If you don’t hear from us within a reasonable time try the other email.
Paul and Mickey