Please fill out our adoption form before inquiring
Our Babies do not leave us until 12 – 16 weeks. Many times we hold them longer if we feel they are not big enough or emotionally ready to go into a new home. We also evaluate them for show purposes and that can take several weeks. But all our kittens are worth it.
(NOTE if you are taking a vacation we will hold your kitten with a deposit until you return no charge and any boy leaving 6+ months will be altered before going which is included in their price unless sold to a breeding/show home)
Our Kittens do not leave us till 12+ weeks
All our boys are big and beautiful this year!
Champion sired by both parents he has big pumpkin colored eyes. He is a brown tabby and white boy with big ear tuffs. 18 weeks old and purrs whenever you pick him up. Extremely playful and adventurous. Loves to explore anything and everything. Gets along with other kittens He is on the big side for his age. Easy keeper silky coat and little eye drainage. Ready to go now.
Pet Price is $750.00 (no breeding rights)
Parents of Kiki, Connor, and Fuff n’ Stuff
Sire: CFA Champion Frankly My Dear (Blue Eyed White)
Queen: CFA Champion Lady Jane (Blue Point)
Brother to the boy above, he purrs but is more reserved, but does like to play. Gets along with other kittens. He is 18 weeks old and a beautiful blue tabby and white. Could be shown or bred in CFA or TICA. Breeding and show rights are extra on this gorgeous boy. Ready to go now. Could carry CHOCOLATE/LILAC. Pet price is below. Will consider breeding and show rights to a small cageless cattery.
Pet Price $800.00
(Show/breeding rights extra)
Blue Cream Female
10 week old champion sired female blue cream girl. Beautiful eye color and coat. She could go to a small breeding cattery for an extra price. Carries Chocolate and lilac father is a solid lilac. Mom is a cream tabby.
King: Vannies Paws Rembrant (lilac ESH)
Queen: CFA Champion Eye Candy (Cream Tabby ESH)
All our kittens come with a kitten kit which includes:
- All paperwork, contract, Health Record (2 vaccinations, vet exam, wormings)
- Food (wet and dry)
- Eye Wipes
- Kitty Bloom supplements
All our kittens go home with a kitten quilt to help them aclimate to there new homes. (They are made with or without cat nip by “Kitten Quilts” on Face Book)
- On going support for you and your pet throught his/her lifetime!!!
Our pricing starts at 800+ (Persians/ELH & Himalayans) breeding/show rights are extra to approved catteries
1,000+(Exotic Short Hair) breeding and show rights are extra to approved catteries
(this pricing depends on the quality, color and breed)
NOTE – Our kittens leave us no earlier than 12 to 16 weeks old NO exceptions
(This depends on their emotional and physical development)
WE DO NOT:
- We do not hold kittens with out a deposit
- We do not trade or exchange kittens or cats
- We do not sell to 3rd Parties (our contract is with the purchaser)
- We do not rent, lease or lend our breeding/show cats to other catteries
- We do not sell breeding cats in our CFA/TICA region (we will consider selling a show kitty after it has been altered)
- We do not sell to breeding catteries that are not registered
- Please note we feel our pricing is more than fair we do not negotiate on pricing
- Do not ship as of 11/13 per USDA requirements (you can fly into O’Hare in Chicago, IL or Mitchell in Milwaukee, WI to pick your pet up. We also have a flight Nanny that can fly to an airport near you for a fee.
- As of 2010 we do not have buyers come to our home for the health and safety of our kittens. We have references, our vet, other breeders and buyers that we have sold to. We sell at shows and we meet people within an hour free after that we charge a small gas fee. We are firm regarding this issue. We are also happy to discuss this at length if you choose to do so. Thank you in advance for understanding.
If you don’t hear from us within a reasonable time try the other email.
Paul and Mickey