Please fill out our adoption form before inquiring
Our Babies do not leave us until 12 – 14 weeks. Many times we hold them longer if we feel they are not big enough or emotionally ready to go into a new home. We also evaluate them for show purposes and that can take several weeks. But all our kittens are worth it.
Our litters are starting to arrive. If you are interested please fill out an adoption form. We will be posting pictures soon. We do not accept deposits until our kittens have been vet checked.
Solid Chocolate girl going on 12 weeks old. Absolutely adorable and out going.
Pet price is 750.00
All our kittens come with a kitten kit which includes:
- All paperwork, contract, Health Record (2 vaccinations, vet exam, wormings)
- Food (wet and dry)
- Eye Wipes
- 1 dose of Revolution
- On going support for you and your pet throught his/her lifetime
Our pricing starts at 650+ (Persians/ELH & Himalayans)
950 + (Exotic Short Hair)
(this pricing depends on the quality, color and breed)
NOTE – Our kittens leave us no earlier than 12 to 16 weeks old NO exceptions
(This depends on their emotional and physical development)
WE DO NOT:
- We do not hold kittens with out a deposit
- We do not trade or exchange kittens or cats
- We do not sell to 3rd Parties (our contract is with the purchaser)
- We do not rent, lease or lend our breeding/show cats to other catteries
- We do not sell breeding cats in our CFA/TICA region (we will consider selling a show kitty after it has been altered)
- We do not sell to breeding catteries that are not registered
- Please note we feel our pricing is more than fair we do not negotiate on pricing
- Do not ship as of 11/13 per USDA requirements (you can fly into O’Hare in Chicago, IL or Mitchell in Milwaukee, WI to pick your pet up)
- As of 2010 we do not have buyers come to our home for the health and safety of our kittens. We have references, our vet, other breeders and buyers that we have sold to. We sell at shows and we meet people within an hour free after that we charge a small gas fee. We are firm regarding this issue. We are also happy to discuss this at length if you choose to do so. Thank you in advance for understanding.
If you don’t hear from us within a reasonable time try the other email.
Paul and Mickey