Please fill out our adoption form before inquiring
Our Babies do not leave us until 12 – 16 weeks. Many times we hold them longer if we feel they are not big enough or emotionally ready to go into a new home. We also evaluate them for show purposes and that can take several weeks. But all our kittens are worth it.
(NOTE if you are taking a vacation we will hold your kitten with a deposit until you return no charge and any boy leaving 5+ months will be altered before going which is included in their price)
Our Kittens do not leave us till 12+ weeks
New pictures and Info Soon!
Busted! Big eyed brown tabby and white boy 14 weeks old purrs whenever you pick him up. Champion sired and extremely playful and adventurous. Loves to explore anything and everything. He is on the big side for his age. Ready to go the week of the 17th
Pet Price is $750.00 (no breeding rights)
Parents of Kiki, Connor, and Fuff n’ Stuff
Sire: CFA Champion Frankly My Dear (Blue Eyed White)
Queen: CFA Champion Lady Jane (Blue Point)
Brother to the boy above, he is outgoing, playful and loves to get into everything. He is 14 weeks old and a beautiful blue tabby and white. Breeding and show rights are extra on this gorgeous boy. Ready to go the week of the 17th. Could carry CHOCOLATE.
$800.00 Pet Price
(Show/breeding rights extra)
“Fluff n’ Stuff”
Gorgeous copper eyed white champion sired boy. Brother to the two boys above. Playful, loving and fun. Big expressive eyes and loves attention. He is being sold as a pet only. Extremely loving x outgoing. Ready to go the week of the 17th.
Pet Price $750.00
A Breeder friend of ours is selling this gorgeous cream girl she is big, out going. Hair is easy maintenance. Vet checked and ready to go. Located in NW Indiana. DOB 3/25/19
$850.00 Pet Price
Email Cheryl at – email@example.com
***We do have a gorgeous rare color lilac male that we are evaluating right now. Extremely out going and loving. Plays 24/7 and is just gorgeous. Tyring to decide on this boy for our program. Feel free to ask questions. ON HOLD***
All our kittens come with a kitten kit which includes:
- All paperwork, contract, Health Record (2 vaccinations, vet exam, wormings)
- Food (wet and dry)
- Eye Wipes
- Kitty Bloom supplements
All our kittens go home with a kitten quilt to help them aclimate to there new homes. (They are made with or without cat nip by “Kitten Quilts” on Face Book)
- On going support for you and your pet throught his/her lifetime!!!
Our pricing starts at 800+ (Persians/ELH & Himalayans) breeding/show rights are extra to approved catteries
1,000+(Exotic Short Hair) breeding and show rights are extra to approved catteries
(this pricing depends on the quality, color and breed)
NOTE – Our kittens leave us no earlier than 12 to 16 weeks old NO exceptions
(This depends on their emotional and physical development)
WE DO NOT:
- We do not hold kittens with out a deposit
- We do not trade or exchange kittens or cats
- We do not sell to 3rd Parties (our contract is with the purchaser)
- We do not rent, lease or lend our breeding/show cats to other catteries
- We do not sell breeding cats in our CFA/TICA region (we will consider selling a show kitty after it has been altered)
- We do not sell to breeding catteries that are not registered
- Please note we feel our pricing is more than fair we do not negotiate on pricing
- Do not ship as of 11/13 per USDA requirements (you can fly into O’Hare in Chicago, IL or Mitchell in Milwaukee, WI to pick your pet up. We also have a flight Nanny that can fly to an airport near you for a fee.
- As of 2010 we do not have buyers come to our home for the health and safety of our kittens. We have references, our vet, other breeders and buyers that we have sold to. We sell at shows and we meet people within an hour free after that we charge a small gas fee. We are firm regarding this issue. We are also happy to discuss this at length if you choose to do so. Thank you in advance for understanding.
If you don’t hear from us within a reasonable time try the other email.
Paul and Mickey